Orders ship from Northern Califonia in the Bay Area. Orders for in stock items are normally shipped within 1 business day Monday-Friday (excluding major U.S. holidays) from the date the order is placed and payment is received. Orders pending security review may be delayed. For orders within the United States, we offer the following shipping methods:
- Standard - FedEx Ground Service (USPS First-Class mail for Disc & Remote Control orders) for estimated delivery in 1 to 6 business days depending on distance from Northern California; about 1 business day within northern CA, 2 business days to CA, NV, OR, WA, & ID and 3 business days to MT, WY, CO, & AZ. Not available to HI/AK. Delivery date not guaranteed. View FedEx Ground Transit Time Map
- USPS Priority Mail - Typically 2 to 3 postal days to major U.S. cities; Delivery date not guaranteed; can take up to 14 days. For customers shipping to PR and AFO.
- Local pickup at Menlo Park - For customers in the San Francisco Bay Area wanting to pickup their orders directly from our office in Menlo Park. No shipping/handling charge.
FedEx Express Services:
- FedEx 3 Day - FedEx Express Saver Service for guaranteed** delivery in 3 business days*. Not available to HI/AK.
- FedEx 2 Day - FedEx Express 2nd Day Service for guaranteed** delivery in 2 business days*.
- FedEx OverNight - FedEx Express Standard Overnight Service for guaranteed** next business day* delivery.
*A business day is Monday through Friday except FedEx-observed holidays; no deliveries on Saturday/Sunday. Orders must be placed by 2:00 PM PT to ship same business day.
**Delivery delays caused by weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events are not covered by FedEx's guarantee. Click here for current information on FedEx service alerts.
Delivery Signature Requirement - A delivery signature requirement may be added during fulfillment to ensure proper delivery.
Tracking your Shipment - On the day your order is shipped, an e-mail containing your tracking number will be sent to you. For more information regarding your order while it is in transit to you, please contact the selected carrier with the tracking number.
FedEx Delivery Manager - Orders shipped via FedEx can be tracked and managed via FedEx Delivery Manager. This service allows you to do things like customize delivery times, sign for a package remotely and even request a vacation hold. Click here to learn more.
Alternate Carrier - We’ve partnered with FedEx to reliably deliver orders usually without incident. However, no carrier is perfect – if UPS is a better choice for you please contact us to make special arrangements for the fulfillment of your order.